About

THE NAIL DIARY
Well, this is my diary. And it's about my nails. :D

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Funky french.

I don't do clean ups. With that being said, feel free to proceed to see my NOTD if you're not easily annoyed with nail lacquer on skin!

I painted the base with Orly Iron Butterfly, and did the tips with China Glaze LOL.
As Iron Butterfly is matte and LOL is holo, I only put top coat on the tips so it would not chip easily and yet preserve that matte finish on the base. LOL would turn matte as well if I did not add a top coat, weird! Probably because of the matte finish polish underneath.
I then stick a decal from The Face Shop on my ring finger. :D

0

1

2

3

4

5


Enjoy, and have a great weekend!
Tomorrow is Friday, and you know what that means! FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!

1 comment: