About

THE NAIL DIARY
Well, this is my diary. And it's about my nails. :D

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Past NOTD: OPI Damone Roberts 1968

I am very thankful I managed to get this polish in a swap last year!
I recall falling head over heels with it after seeing it on ALU's marble design, and so glad to found it on the swap list of a sweetheart whom I swapped with before! :)


Outdoors

I've received a number of compliments when I wore this!
Actually almost sold this on eBay when I was lacking funds, so glad I didn't!
As quote by Damone Roberts "It is not your typical mint green. It has a little touch of gray in it and a little touch of brown" Yup, it really is different than other mint greens I have, and I absolutely love this shade. It is going to be in my stash for a very long time!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colour, not sure I have anything quite like this.

    ReplyDelete