About

THE NAIL DIARY
Well, this is my diary. And it's about my nails. :D

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Swatch folder: OPI Espresso Your Style

I apologize for not posting in weeks, months.. however long it was. ;)

Today's swatch is OPI Espresso Your Style. I swatched a couple of polishes a few days ago when I was free at home as I was sick.. so I guess I will be posting more swatches in the next few days, along with maybe a couple of old NOTDs. :)

image from http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3225/5829466284_dbdc35da2b_z.jpg

I then decided to play with my matte top coat since I haven't been using it for a long long long long while.

image from http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3012/5828915379_2a03a15dda_z.jpg

I would describe Espresso Your Style probably as a very dark auburn with bronze shimmer.
I was kind of disappointed as I was expecting the shimmer in Espresso to have more.... oomph, as I recall seeing it in a nail salon. Guess my brain amplified the color in my memory than what it really was... ahh IT IS still a pretty color anyway! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment